QUALIFICATIONS AND CERTIFICATES
1) CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK.
2) SIA CCTV OPERATIONS (Public Space Surveillance).
3) HEALTH AND SAFETY IN THE WORKPLACE.
4) FOOD SAFETY IN CATERING.
5) CITY & GUILDS - HOSPITALITY
CLICK ON EACH PIC TO ENLARGE AND VIEW
London born and bred. Former resident of Chalcot Crescent, Primrose Hill (5 years) and West Hampstead (20 years), North West London. The outside of my Chalcot Crescent home was used in the Paddington Bear movie. You may have probably seen me around doing security for the film crew. A regular at both The Queens, and The Princess of Wales.
A very fit, semi-retired and youthful 53 year old, Certified International Private Investigator with over 28 years experience. Sports and farming family background. Originally wanted to become a primary school teacher.... now transferred those childish quirky qualities into entertaining pets.
Occasional film / TV extra. The Crown, Yardie, Johnny English. AXA insurance commercial. etc.
I do not divulge any information, whatsoever, to the press/media, to your relatives, nor nosy neighbours.
KEEPING YOUR PRIVATE LIFE, PRIVATE.
WHY USE ME?
- Security conscious.
- Neat, tidy and organised.
- Genuine lover of animals.
- Keen amateur photographer.
- Premium recommendable service.
- Well spoken, presentable and polite.
- Thoughtful, responsible, considerate.
- From a rural farming family background.
- Fully Insured through Petsitters Alliance.
- Non-Smoker. However, no problem if you do.
- Will provide great humorous photographs of your pet.
- Discreet. I can be trusted in keeping your private life, private.
- Easy going, quirky sense of humour your pets would appreciate.
- Self-sufficient. I bring my own towels, toiletries and food and beverages.
- Carry out some basic Handy-Man jobs. Lawn mowing, hanging pictures, painting.
QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED
- Pet Owners Association (member).
- Certified 'Diversity in the Workplace.'
- Insurance through 'Petsitters Alliance'
- Home Office Security Clearance ongoing since 1999.
- Forensic and Policing Services Association (member).
- Professional Diploma in Dog Walking and Pet Home Sitting.
- Security Industry Association (SIA) Licence in Door Supervision.
- Security Industry Association (SIA) Licence in CCTV Operations / Surveillance.
- DSB Police (CRB) criminal record checked - November 2013. See certificate below.
- Certified through Chartered Institute of Environmental Health, for Health and Safety in the Workplace.
- Holder of a United States Social Security Number (SSN) since 1985, therefore able to House-Sit in the USA.
- Good knowledge of basic dog care and the ability to deal with an ailment, should it arise and how to handle it (vet/no vet).
WHAT IS DBS / CRB?
Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checked (Click on red text). Previously known as Criminal Record Bureau (CRB) - November 2013. Certificate below. For your total peace of mind. This document shows that there is no information held about me in the police National Computer. This security check was by New Scotland Yard.
SECURITY INDUSTRY AUTHORITY
Holder of SIA - Security Industry Authority licence in CCTV Operations (Surveillance). Therefore, able to operate Home Alarm Systems or CCTV in your home. Should you wish to confirm my licence please contact: Security Industry Authority, PO Box 1293 Liverpool, L69 1AX Tel: 0844 892 1025. Lines are open from 08.00 to 20.00 Monday to Friday.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND LEGAL SERVICES EXPERIENCE YOU MAY CONSIDER
With decades of experience working with both landlords and homeowners I have a personal, friendly touch and a professionally organised approach.
I am also a Process Server of legal documents. I serve them upon tenants, squatters, illegal trespassers. Covering evictions and other property and commercial legal matters. Should you require these services, or advice, please contact me.
I am the hidden gem you will keep talking about.
I can be trusted to keep your private life, private.
Please contact me for further details.